- 韓式燒烤 (然後肉要用美生菜包起來吃)
- 辣炒年糕 魚餅
今天突然很想吃炸醬麵 所以煮了韓式口味 跟台式的很不一樣 台式的比較"香濃"
麵的方面我用了蒟蒻 因為想吃彈牙的感覺 :D
◎其實應該是要加豬肉 可是我煮的是素食版 豬肉也可換成牛肉 蝦仁或墨魚(海鮮類要先燙過)
Korean Black Bean Paste Noodles: Jajangmyun (serves 1 or 2)
- onion, cut into small chunks
- a handful of edamame beans (the frozen ones are fine)
- 1/4 a zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1/4 a carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 leaf from one cabbage, sliced
- tofu, cut into chunks
- Black bean paste (Chunjang in Korean) - 2 tbsp
- Olive oil - 1/2-1 tbsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tbsp
- Cooking syrup - 1/2 tbsp
- Refined rice wine - 2 tbsp
- water (at your discretion)
- Starch water (Mix of starch 1 tbsp +water 1 tbsp)
- For garnish: cucumber, thinly sliced; bean sprouts ( thinly sliced fried eggs)
1. Pre- heat the wok/non-stick frying pan.
2. Add some oil, the carrots and edamame beans. Stir
3. Add the zucchinis, onions, cabbage leaf. Stir.
4. Pre- heat another frying pan and add the olive oil and black bean paste. Stir for about 2 minutes.
5. Scoop out the black bean paste without the oil. Add it to the wok (with all the veggies in it).
6. Mix thoroughly the vegetables with the black bean paste.
7. Add the cooking syrup, sugar, and rice wine into the wok. Stir.
8. Add the water and bring it to a boil.
9. Add the starch water into the wok. Stir. (It is the final stage of making sauce.)
10. Cook the noodles according to directions on the package. Rinse them under cold water.